Kids Club NCL Joy

marci0914

26 minutes ago, marci0914 said:

Can someone please confirm for me that the kids club (my kids are ages 9 and 11) is open for drop off on the JOY?  We are sailing in April 2022.

Thank you so much!

It is definitely not open for drop-off now and I've already been told that it won't be doing drop-offs for my sailing on January 15th either.

Could they change their protocols by April? They could, but I wouldn't bet on it.

We heard no yesterday when we called about the Breakaway. There was nothing that ever said it was closed when we booked or even now. NCL needs to open the kids club up and get it going. Our grand daughter loves going and is going and will not be happy when we tell her. NCL knows exactly how many kids are on board and should be opening them as the kids are all vaccinated also.

The response I received from our pre-cruise concierge is that Splash Academy is closed fleet wide for drop off programming indefinitely.  They have implemented family friendly game shows or other activities.  I've also heard one day unlimited arcade pass being offered to kids in addition to the Feel Free Play Time in the entourage area for 12 and under with an adult.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, sparkygirlfamily said:

The response I received from our pre-cruise concierge is that Splash Academy is closed fleet wide for drop off programming indefinitely.  They have implemented family friendly game shows or other activities.  I've also heard one day unlimited arcade pass being offered to kids in addition to the Feel Free Play Time in the entourage area for 12 and under with an adult.

The free play wont get used by us as the grand daughter (9) doesnt really like video games, she is a people person and that is why she loves the kids club. She loves being in the little production they did and enjoys being around other kids. NCL should be promoting this so people know. We will now have to skip one of the shows as if said it wasn't so kid friendly.