OBC from Carnival Horizon changes

CruiserLucas

Has anyone else noticed if the amount of OBC promised by Carnival for changing ships was not posted to their account after the ship change? The email I received said every stateroom would receive $200 OBC. We didn't previously have any OBC but now only $50 is showing up on our booking after being switched. If you had this issue, did you contact anyone/phone number in particular? Might also be helpful if you could respond if you DID receive the full $200 OBC so we know if some of us are falling through the cracks on the changes.

I know it's probably very hectic for their teams that work through this, but this is the second "promise" from the change of ships email that they haven't followed through on. None of our pre-purchased items were transferred with our booking like the email said either. They just cancelled and refunded them, but didn't tell us. Only found out from checking the new booking.

Finally got someone after calling the main 800 number and she updated the credit. 

13 minutes ago, mondello said:

I have 2 cabins on 12/26 Sunshine but, $200 OBC is not listed. Email says $200 per cabin so I expect to have it upon boarding.

I personally did not want to wait to be on board to find out and then have Guest Services say it wasn't promised and try to refuse to add it... 🙃 On our last cruise we had difficulty with Guest Services getting them to re-add Cheers to our cabin when they switched our stateroom without telling us due to a mechanical issue. They were trying to deny we had it and it was a hassle when I'd rather be in vacation mode once onboard 😆

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mondello said:

Just rechecked my planner, $200 OBC per cabin has been added. No call necessary. Single digit dancing starts tomorrow!

I’m glad they got yours updated automatically! Their hold times are no fun lol Don’t know why all my stuff didn’t make it through with the booking 😅 But time now to just countdown to warm weather, blue water, and tropical drinks! See you onboard! 🛳

• Thanks 1