Any news on kids club ?

jetact

1 hour ago, jetact said:

Has anyone heard any news on when the kids club will be starting back up or had anyone been on a ship last week where it was up and running? 

Splash Academy is closed fleet wide indefinitely.  It was not up and running last week and will not be up and running for the foreseeable future.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cilosgirl said:

Is this information posted anywhere on their website. I have a March cruise booked and this will determine if we make our final payment mid Jan or postpone for the 3rd time☹️

This is the last communication we relieved, dated 12/07/2021

F3D8731C-1C76-4AA1-9D1D-9BE41E27FB4D.thumb.jpeg.ad2fbd6438f2b2bd51abccb8d355ae63.jpeg84D638A8-C7A9-407A-B4C8-A93136A5EEF4.thumb.jpeg.ed29b0efdffa40adc948f4268f878b60.jpeg

Just got off of Bliss. No Splash Academy. They had different activities that were family oriented but when we went there was only one other family so we stopped going. My 6 year old referred to them as "baby activities". She was not impressed. We did an arcade package and she and her older cousin spent hours in there every evening. We had a great time.

We just got off the Gem and splash academy was closed. My son was disappointed- he actually turns 13 in 3 weeks but he wasn’t allowed to join Entourage but they did let the younger kids go when the club was closed from 2-4 and 7-9 but a parent had to be there with them.