Newbie on Navigator of The Seas "3 day cruise" to Ensenada on Black Friday

On 12/30/2021 at 2:40 PM, Travlin grrl said:

If anyone wants me to post the Cruise Compass let me know. I have copies I can take photos of to put on here.

Yes please! 🙏 Thank you for sharing your review. Join us on the February 18th cruise. It falls over President's Day weekend if that matters. 🍹😎

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, Vic1055 said:

Very informative. I read everything, Thanks.

I’ll be taking that particular cruise on the 24th. My last cruise was 15 years ago. 

Did they still host a formal wear night? Tuxedos and prom dresses? 

If you are doing a 3 day, which was what I did, there was not a formal night. But one night, ( I forgot what it is called;I don't have my cruise compass in front of me) there was something about dressing up and having your pictures taken by a professional. So when we were out that night, I did see people dress up formally ( no tuxes/very L.A. Crowd haha) and they were getting their photos taken on the stairs. Me and my husband knew there was no formal night so we didn't bring anything fancy. We also have had many photos taken so didn't even think about dressing up that night. We were sitting in the bar by where they were taking pictures and it was fun watching them. So my advice is, if you want to bring something nice or fancy for photos, there is an opportunity. Just not an actual "Formal night" . 

• Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Yes please! 🙏 Thank you for sharing your review. Join us on the February 18th cruise. It falls over President's Day weekend if that matters. 🍹😎

I'm at work right now, haha, but when I get home tonight, or this weekend I will take photos of the Cruise compass and post here. (Maybe I can ask my husband very nicely to take photos and send to me, 😄

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Here you go HB cruiser. This is for you. 

20220108_130530.jpg

20220108_130609.jpg

20220108_130624.jpg

20220108_130705.jpg

20220108_130715.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:46 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Cool! It looks like they are holding the silent disco on the last night - called the hush party. Did you go?

I didn't go. It's something I probably would of done with friends, but husband definitely does not dance haha. 

On 1/8/2022 at 3:35 PM, imola said:

Did you have to go to Guest Services to get a paper copy of the Planner or did you get them in your room?  You have done a great job of reviewing.  Thank you 

They actually came to our room every night. But I like the app because I carry my phone with me, and you can check your phone for all activities on there and reserve your show times. 

Thank you for following along and all the nice compliments. As you know this was my first time on Royal Caribbean. I also have a podcast I started this last year during the pandemic called "Cruising the World with Dani & Friends" .  I reviewed this particular cruise with my husband if you want to hear both of our takes on it and a few extras. I'm on Spotify, Apple and where ever you hear your podcast. 

But the most exciting thing is....I interviewed Matt Hochberg this last weekend! I can't tell you how excited I was that he said yes to me. So please take a listen, I would really appreciate it. You will hear all about he started and of course my random questions about Royal Caribbean. He is the most knowledgeable person there is about Royal, and one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. (Even if it was zooming). 

Cruising the world feat. Matt Hochberg

Spotify

Navigator of the Seas Review

Spotify podcast review of Navigator of the Seas

• Like 1