Really annoyed by Royal Caribbean's lack of customer service

Well,

To wrap this all up, the only reason I am on this cruise is I had FCC from another cruise that had issues.  This lack of customer service and actually using their brains makes me not want to spend anymore with them.

They have no monopoly and there are many other cruise lines. Carnival is stepping up their game and NCL is great.  That is where I will spend my cruise money in the future.

• Like 1

I had a good experience with their customer service line in dealing with FCC's I was waiting for.

So in November my experience was long hold time and getting nowhere,

Just 2 weeks ago, got through immediately and they were helpful, and apologized for the 3 month delay and processed quickly and followed up with email on my 72 status.  I was happy.

But sometimes their emails do not save well and come up as junk and symbols and no letters. So I suggest doing a screen print of any email that is not computer generated and save as a pasted word document.  Sometimes the other emails come through and are readable, BUT not savable.  I have a new computer too. So, get used to doing screen prints and also when making a booking too in case you do not get an invoice.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:41 PM, Vacationlover2 said:

Maybe I wasn't clear. The cabin I was assigned after I got that letter was a spacious ocean view balcony cabin. So I already had about balcony so I don't know why they would think my bid should remain in place. I didn't know that that was something I had to cancel because I figured Royal knew what they were doing. I am also confused about why I got that letter stating that they were changing my cabins due to social distancing when I never had a cabin a sign to me in my paperwork, and less it was assigned to me and just not put in my paperwork yet. The whole story is so unique and bizarre you would think that they could take a second and just maybe figure something out. But it is what it is right.

I see. I missed that you already had a balcony upgrade. My mistake.