3 ships in Grand Turk

wardwhitty

We are scheduled on the Freedom the week of January 9th and looking on a port schedule it shows 3 ships in Grand Turk on our day.  Has anyone been to Grand Turk with 2 other ships?  Can they even accommodate 3 ships ?  I thought their pier could only hold 2.  Seems like an awful lot of people for Margaritaville and Jack's Shack 🙂

I imagine things will change. We were supposed to be there on 12/21 with the Carnival Sunrise and their itinerary was changed last minute and they came a different day. I think I read in the Grand Turk news that they were limiting to one ship for a while as they slowly reopen and train people. Also, it looked to me that only one side of the pier was dredged deep enough for a ship (the water was a darker blue on the side of the pier closest the beach). I know one of the reasons they delayed opening was because the dredging was not deep enough to accommodate vessels.  

Edited by NengEuis

We were there on Sunshine 12/28 for our scheduled stop. Enchanted Princess arrived much later than us and docked on the other side. There is a pier down by Jack's Shack that had a (dredging?) ship docked but highly unlikely it would accommodate a cruise ship.