Avaible Discounts? How do you know?

rdrseller

OK, how do you know if they are offering a military discount or a senior citizens discount.

When I check Carnival's web page, I guess I just don't know where to look for that information?

Any information would really be helpful. We have booked for next year and they are not currently offering any discounts. Just want to know how to tell and to be able to call my PVP and get those discounts.

Thanks a bunch,

Although we cannot mention them by name (sorry!), at least two online travel agencies that advertise here on CC do have search features that will give you both the Sr. and Military rates. Look around at the ads...try a few sites, its pretty obvious when you find one that does.

My PVP promised to keep my in the loop for any drops in price or discounts. It isn't that I don't trust him, but I am pretty sure that Iam not his only customer and I don't want any credits being missed.

Thanks for the quick responses and help. You guys are the best.

My PVP promised to keep my in the loop for any drops in price or discounts. It isn't that I don't trust him, but I am pretty sure that Iam not his only customer and I don't want any credits being missed.

Thanks for the quick responses and help. You guys are the best.

As nice as your PVP may be, don't trust them. All that gushing about looking out for your best interest stops when they move on to the next phone call. They are good for getting info when trying to make the sale, but often don't do much after the fact. Speaking from experience. That is one place a local TA is better.

Mark T

Archived