Royal Caribbean Embarkation

They were enforcing times on Harmony OTS at Port Canaveral on Dec. 19 when we boarded, using designated queues for each time window. (We got there right at the start of our window, so breezed right in, but people with the half-hour slot behind ours were held in a dedicated queue.) When we were leaving on the 26th, we saw people being held in some queues while others were entering the terminal.

15 minutes ago, DDSLovesAtSeaDays said:

Departing on Independence OTS tomorrow.  Is Royal Caribbean being diligent about only allowing passengers to embark at their assigned boarding time?  I got 2:00 and was wondering if I can board closer to 12:30-1.

Oh, for pity's sake!  Just adhere to your assigned time.  <smdh>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DDSLovesAtSeaDays said:

I have family members assigned to earlier time.  Just trying to sync up with them.

There are several restaurants at Port Canaveral.  You could certainly try to board with your family, but if you get denied, you could always drop your bags with a porter and cool your heels with a drink at one of the restaurants until your scheduled boarding time.