Does Meraviglia have an Adults only pool area?

kruz

I have been looking at Jan 23 on Meraviglia...I constantly get the price of $1119.10 for 2 on a BR1  Fantastica balcony with "all in" amd OBC...

I have gone so far as to screen shot each frame and step of the faux booking and mailed to the email that was provided to me. I have been on the phone 5 times and not a single agent gets the sa,e price as I get on their website!! 

Has anyone else had this experience?

THe Meraviglia does have an aft pool that is very nice(I love the aft pools on ships)  most of the pool activities & games take at the midship pool & that is wheree you'll find most of the children w their families.

Tho the aft pool is not adults only there were hardly any children there to disturb me enjoying an adult beverage in peace.  This area is also where the late nite "disco" takes place - fun!

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2022 at 6:09 AM, publicpersona said:

Meraviglia has a nice pool that could very well be designated adults only and I wish they would ... but it is not adults only.

Several places say adult only and a March 2023 vlog cruiser walked into Bamboo area past a sign saying so but there were kids everywhere and no lifeguards!

1 hour ago, Nancy2C said:

Several places say adult only and a March 2023 vlog cruiser walked into Bamboo area past a sign saying so but there were kids everywhere and no lifeguards!

This could easily vary with different sailings/different itineraries, but I never saw any signs indicating Bamboo was adults only, and it always had kids in it. If you do an image search for "Meraviglia Bamboo pool" you'll see many images of the pool with kids in it and none showing any signs indicating adults only.

As I said, this would be a great pool to make adults only, but it never has been designated such that I can find.