Greetings from Shy

GarySuzy

Just got back from the Maasdam and Shy asked that I post greetings to the following CC'S:

Pat

Bob and Cathy

Asher and Deby

Lisa and Tom

When we sailed into Norfolk yesterday Shy got to see it snow for the first time. He and some of the other crew members were real excited, they had seen snow on the ground but had never seen it snow.

Gary

SO nice that Shy remembers us all! Glad he got to see snow falling. I know he is going home soon & he promised to let me know his next assignment.

He really is an asset to HAL!

THANKS again for posting the message!

Pat

Shy is truly one of the BEST:) Thanks so much for passing on the greeting from him. If anyone gets a chance tell him we cannot amke it back to the Maasdam this year but are definitely planning to book the Maasdam for 2007 and as soon as the itinerary comes out for 2007 we will be booking.

Gary,

Thanks for posting greetings from Shy, it made our day. I remember Shy telling us that he wanted to see snow before the end of his contract.....so nice to see his wish came true. I hope your cruise was a nice as ours in January.

If anyone gets to talk to Shy before the end of his contract give him our best.

Bob and Kathy

Mariner,

I too would not be surprised if we had met and just did not know it.

The cruise was great and now we know why everyone raves about HAL, this was our first time on HAL and will not be our last.

Read your post on the other thread and am glad you made it home ok.

As we live in Calif. we didn't get home until close to midnight PST, headwinds are the bane of air travel.

Hope to see you on another cruise.

Gary

Gary,

Sorry we missed you in the crow's nest. My husband wanted to go to the cooking demonstration which ended up being at the same time. So we missed the get together, but the crab cakes were delicious! We had a fabulous time - I'm glad you enjoyed your first HAL experience. The whole trip I was composing a review in my mind - now to just find the time to write it. You certainly had a lengthy trip home but glad you made it safely.

By the way, we went to Frigate Bay Beach in St. Kitts and had a terrific time snorkeling!

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Archived