Liberty Wedding 2007

pabride2007

I will be getting married on the Liberty and was wondering if anyone would be able to send pictures. We were told that the wedding will probably be held in the Tapestry Room on the ship. I have looked all over the internet and can't find any pictures of this room. If anyone has any pictures it would be greatly appreciated to see them or if u were married on the ship I would love to hear about it.

Hi & Congratulations!:)

We were married in November on the Liberty's first Western Carribean cruise. I have some pictures, however not yet on the computer. I think you have asked me for pictures before (on my Liberty Wedding Review posting), but I have been so busy for one reason or another ...

If you give me your email address I will see what I can come up with and send some your way. Also, what upgrades are you getting and have you spoken to a TWE rep. yet? We had such a great rep from TWE, if you want names, or details I will do my best to help.

it would be great whatever u can send me. I really haven't done any upgrades right now. the thing i was sent from TWE was upgrades for floral, limo and favors. I do anything out of that I guess it will be for flowers - not sure yet. I have spoke with Janice at Carnival and she has been good especially due to the fact that they were cancelling our cruise and now have decided not to. My email is cgavron@yahoo.com. Thanks for anything u send me. who did u deal with at Carnival?

Archived