No Cabin Assigned & E-Ticket Printing

Jimmys Chippy

I would think you are right. Once you do the online check in and have completed all the other bits they need it allows you to click on print boarding pass (I had no end of problems getting it to size correctly, ended up taking a screenshot & printing that) and E ticket. If they haven't 'gone live' I can only assume its waiting cabin assignment

• Like 1

Cabin assignment is usually prior to 24 hours before departure. I understand from previous posts on this board , that a cabin can be assigned at the port. Just look daily at your account.
We are on the same cruise as you, and so looking forward to being on board again. We have our chosen stateroom, so not waiting in anticipation. However, must mention, that IT issues prevented downloading boarding pass, so had to contact admin!

52 minutes ago, LadyL1 said:

Cabin assignment is usually prior to 24 hours before departure. I understand from previous posts on this board , that a cabin can be assigned at the port. Just look daily at your account.
We are on the same cruise as you, and so looking forward to being on board again. We have our chosen stateroom, so not waiting in anticipation. However, must mention, that IT issues prevented downloading boarding pass, so had to contact admin!

Having endured Princess Cruises’ app back in September I’m quite happy to be going more analogue than digital for this cruise!