In-Line Skating and other ??s

NengEuis

We are cruising on the NOS this year, and I am wondering if it is worth it to bring my own in-line skates if I plan to use the track. Do they rent them, and if so, how much?

Is it worth it for my DH to bring his own climbing shoes for the rock wall? He wears a size 13...do they rent out shoes that big?

Also, do JS get priority boarding on RCCL?

I'm sure I'll think of more questions. Thanks for such an informative board. Lots of great reading and info here.

We are NCL transplants, and are looking forward to our first RCCL adventure!

I guess it's up to you and how much you want to pack. I seriously considered bringing my own in-line skates, but glad I didn't (I thought the track was pretty small). However, I wear a very common size as well. That would be a good question to ask RCCL (If they carry rental sizes in a 13). I believe (866) 562-7625 is the number.

I ALWAYS pack my own snorkel equipment and there are people that feel that's a waste, but to me it's WELL worth it to not use rental (ESPECIALLY with something you put in your mouth...). We have a hard sided old suitcase that easily fits all of our "sports" equipment and souvies on the way back.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but ENJOY your RCCL cruise and let us know all about it when you get back!

I don't think it's worth it to bring your own. Thats a lot to haul for something you will not use that much. I was on Nav in Jan and their inline equipment is in good shape. There's no charge to use them.

I wear 13s too and have had no problem getting shoes in the past.

Hope that helps!

Archived