Requirements to disembark from a cruise ship

roysue

I am scheduled to arrive in Barbados on the Enchanted  Princess in March.  When I booked this cruise, which seems like eons ago, I set up a private excursion for a catamaran trip.  I see now that Barbados is requiring a pcr test for cruise passengers.  I can't see how I could possibly get that done.  Does anyone have any insight?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, roysue said:

I am scheduled to arrive in Barbados on the Enchanted  Princess in March.  When I booked this cruise, which seems like eons ago, I set up a private excursion for a catamaran trip.  I see now that Barbados is requiring a pcr test for cruise passengers.  I can't see how I could possibly get that done.  Does anyone have any insight?  

Great question, we're in the same situation in April. Hope someone can help us.

This is a fluid situation.   My understanding  is that government approved providers, including taxis, are allowed into the port area.  From there you are allowed to negotiate  with the excursion provider.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 6:59 PM, roysue said:

Curious where you saw that? 

Edited by MadamGorgeous

• 2 weeks later...