Newest Carnival ship?

BNL1213

Hey, I have been having a rather frustrating time with the search function, as it keeps coming up blank..... can anyone tell me really quick which of the Carnival ships is the newest and if there are any spanking new ones coming out 06/07? Thanks!

Hey, I have been having a rather frustrating time with the search function, as it keeps coming up blank..... can anyone tell me really quick which of the Carnival ships is the newest and if there are any spanking new ones coming out 06/07? Thanks!

Liberty is the newest launched Summer, 2005

Think Freedom is next around February, 2007

And Carnival Splendor in 2008, and a yet unnamed ship in 2009 :D

Has anyone heard anything at all about the Freedom? If they are launching it a year from now, I thought that we'd have already heard about the start of construction and all. Heck, I could book the Miracle for December 2007, but no info about the Freedom's itinerary. :(

Carnival? Some Freedom information? Pretty please?

And Carnival Splendor in 2008, and a yet unnamed ship in 2009 :D

Has anyone heard anything at all about the Freedom? If they are launching it a year from now, I thought that we'd have already heard about the start of construction and all. Heck, I could book the Miracle for December 2007, but no info about the Freedom's itinerary. :(

Carnival? Some Freedom information? Pretty please?

We should have info on Freedom this week......I already have a huge group of over 80 signed up and waiting. :D

Archived