Need Triumph Eastern Itin. Info

palmtre2

Specifically, what to do in San Juan with a 10 yr old at nite???? Coki Beach for snorkeling???

Coral World??? What to do in St Martin???

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;3;26;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til the Triumph

4/10/04 Easter aboard the GLORY

We were on the eastern route in March with a 10 yr old. We didn't arrive in San Juan till 6:00. They kept warning not to be out alone and to take a tour. Well we wondered the streets and the people on the tour were dropped off on the same (not safe streets) as we were on. I saw at least 10 tourists to every native person.Never felt the least bit threatened. Not much to do in the dark but shop. In St Thomas we took a cab and then the water taxi to St John and snorkeled at Cinnamon Bay. Was beautiful, well kept and less crowded than Meagan's Bay. In St Maartin we shopped and then hung out at the beach by town. But go the the left side. The right side has a lot of seeweed.

Totally agree not much to do in San Juan at night. We met people who took the Carnival tour and they were not happy. In St. Thomas we went to Coki Beach while on Godfrey's tour. Our choice and a bad one. Their changing facilities and rest rooms are horrid. Heard good things about Sapphire Beach, which Godfrey also offers.

In St. Martin if you take the water taxi it will let you off in town and there is plenty of shopping and a really nice little beach by the harbor.

Mary

Triumph Eastern 10/03

Victory CTN 6/04

Sensational Cruise from the Bayou 10/04

Thanks for the info guys - I'm already booked for this trip but I'm thinking of switching to the Valor. I just don't like Sunday sailings.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;3;26;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til the Triumph

4/10/04 Easter aboard the GLORY

Archived