Cancellation help

mssandora

I've read through the boards and have heard various things about the Peace of Mind Policy. Is it still in existence? Is it just hidden somewhere in the depths of the Norwegian site where they don't want you to see it? I am on the Breakaway on 1/16. BUT my traveling companion woke up this morning with a sore throat. We're both getting PCR tests today, which means results should be back by Friday. However, we're heading into New Orleans on the 14th. I've been holding off cancelling this cruise because we were both feeling fine. Until now. (I'm hoping she's just being paranoid). But in case she's not, what IS the policy? I remember it used to be 48 hours before sailing, but I'm not sure that's still the case. We purchased this cruise with a credit card (and we just got upgraded to the haven 😪). So neither one of us would really like to cancel, but in the off chance, does anyone have any tips for someone who has never had to cancel a cruise?