Celebrity Constellation Cabin 7003

dunedinmaiden

Hello All,

My husband and I have this cabin 7003 on hold for a transatlantic voyage.  I've read prior comments that were posted on this cabin, but was I wondering if anyone has recently sailed in 7003 and would be willing to provide their review, tips, etc.

Thank you in advance!

We stayed in 7002, mirror image after seeing it on a cabin crawl.  This is a huge cabin with a lovely seating area.  There are 2 windows on adjacent sides of the cabin, one of them with a seat.  We absolutely loved it.  Go for it, you'll love it too.  Happy sailing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dunedinmaiden said:

Hello All,

My husband and I have this cabin 7003 on hold for a transatlantic voyage.  I've read prior comments that were posted on this cabin, but was I wondering if anyone has recently sailed in 7003 and would be willing to provide their review, tips, etc.

Thank you in advance!

I'll begin by saying if the two of you aren't prone to motion sickness, you should be fine.

Based on my personal experience, I don't recommend a bow cabin for a transatlantic. We have done three crossings...2 eastbound and 1 westbound. Two were perfect. The other had 30 ft seas for 2 full days.  We were on the Jewel of the Seas (same exact tonnage as the Connie) in a mid-ship deck 7 cabin and could give feel the motion impacted by the waves.  I'll close by saying...my husband was fine!!

• Thanks 1