Online check-in question

bbnmom

I went to the MinuteClinic link from the NCL check-in page and it is saying to verify the guest reference ID number. Where do I find this number to make sure it is correct. It does not match my NCL member number or the reservation number.

45 minutes ago, purplecow15 said:

When we checked in that reference ID number was already filled in. I didn't change it. Worked as is.

So you didn't have a number from NCL to compare it to? There are numbers there but I hesitated to proceed because it says to make sure they are correct. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I'm having a different issue. I went through and put everything in and watched the muster video several times and it still says I haven't watched it and won't finish the check in process. My husband's says he is complete but mine doesn't.

Are you sure that's the issue?  I thought that was my problem as well, but then I noticed that up above that, where they showed my email and phone #, there was a yellow link that said something like resend.  I clicked that for both items and they turned green (never resent anything to me to my knowledge) but that caused that section of the online check-in to be finally complete.

• Like 2