Visit from the upgrade fairy!!

emoorehead

46 minutes ago, keywest1 said:

No, I believe the scenic OV are the cabins at the very front with the window nearly the size of the wall.

The deluxe OV is just a bit bigger with a 2nd washroom with tub and sink in addition to the full BR.

Those scenic OV's look awesome!

I just stayed in one earlier this week. Literally my favorite kind of room in the entire ship that almost rivals the Captains suite as it doesn't have issues with heating or cooling when opening a balcony door. 

19 minutes ago, DrSea said:

I just stayed in one earlier this week. Literally my favorite kind of room in the entire ship that almost rivals the Captains suite as it doesn't have issues with heating or cooling when opening a balcony door. 

Yeah, I for sure wouldn't consider a regular balcony an upgrade, and really I would choose the Grand suite just because we've never stayed in one.  

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 5:53 PM, emoorehead said:

Go into your booking and check your to do list in the cruise manager. That's where I found mine.

Found mine there as well. We just upgraded from a Walkway Interior to an Ocean Suite for $336. That will put us all in with Cheers for $1270 for our March 7 Conquest Celebration Cruise. The mock booking was $2500. My DW and I are very excited as this will be our first suite with 20 cruises in.

• Like 5

On 1/20/2022 at 4:22 PM, ZoeyVictoria said:

I am sailing on the MG in 16 days.  No offers, no surprise upgrades.  I printed out luggage tags and boarding passes this morning, hoping that might be the jinx needed to get an offer!

For fastest upgrade offers, be sure to print your luggage tags in color.  Almost invariably, I'll get contacted by the Upsell Fairy within a day or two of burning through that color ink.  😄  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 1/20/2022 at 4:00 PM, cruisingguy007 said:

So this is usually only available after final payment? Or is it anytime? I've been checking and haven't seen anything but I still have two weeks or so to make final payment. I figured I'd wait to see if there were any upgrades but if they don't initiate these offers until after final payment then it's for naught.   

I don't know. I have never had an upgrade before.

• Thanks 1