Mediterranea 3/26/06 - Who's Going?

JoshGrrrr

• 3 weeks later...

Why isn't this cruise more popular? I hope there isn't something I missed.

I may get on the ship and see naked seniors all over the place.

You wife should love it. Even crappy cruises are a blast. Just make sure she doesn't go in as a skeptic. If so, the negative will stand out ot her while the positive things just slip past her.

This is my first time on here and I hope this works. I'm going on this cruise along with my partner. This is our first time on Costa, but our travel agents love this line. We have been on Royal Caribbean, Jewel of the Seas on 12/04 and Star Princess on 11/05.

I guess these are allowed here.

Is anyone going on this? So far it seems that no one on CruiseCritic.com is going.

I just sailed on Celebrity 2/26 (with husband)and am now booked with a friend on this one.

I sailed Costa (Greek Islands) about 6 years ago on a cruise I won!!! It was great.

Looking forward to this one.

Sure. Sounds good. I know Celebrity actually supplies a room and refreshments, but I don't know about Costa.

With Celebrity, you need 25 people to sign up on their site, but I don't see anywhere on Costa's site to sign up. I guess we're on our own.

Why don't we "meet again" on this site Thursday evening for a "roll call". See how many are interested?

Pat ( and Merle)

We are going as well on the 3/26 sailing. It will be me and my boyfriend (30 somethings) and his two boys (4 and 6)

BTW, does anyone know if we will be tendered in Philipsburg or if we will be docked? Cruisecal shows 5 big ships in port that day and I know the port can only hold 4. 3 of the ships get there before us, and that leaves us and RCC competing for that last spot.

Also, anyone sailing Costa before know if they had trouble switching dining times? They put us on late dining and the boys go to bed at 8:30! I cant see them being able to stay up long enough to get through the main dining. They put us on a waiting list for early.

Thanks!

Melissa, Paul, Alex & Jackson

200603260430_32.gif

So, how do we "meet here again"? I'm very new to this site and I'm not sure if there is somewhere else that we can chat together or is it just through this thread. Thursday works for us since we are leaving very early Friday morning since it is a long drive to Lauderdale from Niagara Falls.

Hi, I am Carmic's daughter and am going for the K-9 Colege cruise. We have a couple of cocktail parties planned and are doing seminars while at sea. This itinery was chosen so there are three sea days for the seminars. That may be why it is not more popular. My cabin mate has chosen excursions which don't interest me. Is anyone here taking the WhitesquallII...it sounds like a blast!Annette

If anyone does want to get together then look us up under Melissa Whitfield. I believe we will be in cabin 6275 unless something changes. I'll be happy to be a point of contact for getting people together for a meeting of some sorts (drinks at one of the lounges?)

BTW, Im wondering since Princess had to cancel its 03/26 cruise out of Fort Lauderdale due to that fire and fully refund its passengers if we will start to see a large flow of folks signing up for Costa last minute. Same sailing dates and port must be attractive to all those who were planning to set sail this sunday.

Happy Cruising everyone!

Melissa

I will begin my horrible 13+ hour drive to Ft. Lauderdale at 4am. That sucks.

Can't wait to get on the ship though. I will be in 7139 if anyone wants to look me up. I may move though. Balcony rooms are now cheaper than inside rooms, so I believe there may be some left when we board. I am going to hassle them for an upgrade :D

Otherwise, you really can't miss me. I am 6'4", I am pretty stocky and maybe even a little chubby ;). I'm dark headed. There may be other guys my size on the ship, but you will recognize me by my wife. I'm 6'4", 290lbs and she is 5'1", 110lbs. So, we are the couple with the huge guy and small woman..lol I'm 27, she is 24. Don't hesitate to say hi. I'm not shy by any means. You may also recognize our southern accents.

See you guys there. Drive/fly safe.

Archived