Toys in the Oceaneer Club?

amybiff

We are sailing in May, and my son, who will be five at that point, will be going to the kids club for the first time. He always enjoyed the nursery because he likes those kinds of toys, and he is intellectually disabled and has some fine motor skill issues so he still tends to prefer younger toys and activities. 
Are there toys in the clubs that he can play with? He’s not good yet with really structured activities, and does more parallel play than interactive. Generally he’s just delighted to be around other people, especially kids, but I don’t want him to be bored. I’ve reached out to the special-needs department, and they were nice enough to call me back right away and address all of my concerns, but I forgot to ask specifically about toys. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
Cute photo just because. 🥰

F385BC45-C333-4723-8816-B26C3A59E4C4.jpeg

Your son is adorable!

Not sure if this will change by May but I think right now there is less freedom than usual in the kids clubs with kids having to stay in a group with other kids that came at the same time and switch activities at the same time (for contact tracing). If it’s still that way when you go you may want to ask if they can do some kind of accommodation for your child where he won’t have to transition from something he’s enjoying to something he has no interest in.