Upgrade bid for Breakaway 1/30/22?

jeffw67

21 minutes ago, KermitClin said:

I haven't heard anything yet. I was hoping they might start awarding them today since I saw some sailings on the 29th were awarded yesterday. 

I saw that too, hopefully this afternoon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

That's unfortunate but true.  Some passengers aren't aware of the additional benefits provided to those traveling first class, others are simply jealous.  But, hey, if you're in the Haven or have concierge service because you are a Latitudes Ambassador, more power to you.  You paid for the privilege, either by the extra money you spent on your current stateroom or by sailing dozens of times previously and building up loyalty points.  You earned the right to skip the line, just like some folks at Disney parks pay extra for a skip-the-line pass.  Enjoy your benefits and don't let a few catcalls get you down.

2 hours ago, 2YouNeek said:

We got our upgrade too this morning for the 1/30 Breakaway sailing.  Balcony to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (HF). So did our travel buddies.  

What were your bids pp 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, 2YouNeek said:

We got our upgrade too this morning for the 1/30 Breakaway sailing.  Balcony to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (HF). So did our travel buddies.  

If you dont mind me asking what you bid? We leave on the 6th! lol, trying to make my bid count!!!

On 1/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, shermak1 said:

1/30 Breakaway. Going from regular balcony to Haven aft-facing with large balcony. It's the only bid I made that wasn't the minimum, but it was also only slightly out of the "poor" range on the meter. 

If you dont mind me asking what you bid? We leave on the 6th! lol, trying to make my bid count!!!