Great guide

cruiselover48

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 8:00 PM, cruiselover48 said:

If you need a guide in Barbados this is your guy. He took us exactly where we wanted and was back to get us just when we wanted. Great guy, great van. Great tour16428166838093729756527252343535.thumb.jpg.f0a3ef947b41523cb9aa496633ab724b.jpg

So you were able to use Don's services without any additional PCR testing?  Did you use him as a tour guide or just to get to and from your destination.  We are interested in trying to go to the Mount Gay Rum Factory, but haven't gotten clear clarification if we will be allowed to do so by taxi or not.  Any help appreciated.  

6 hours ago, like2cruise said:

So you were able to use Don's services without any additional PCR testing?  Did you use him as a tour guide or just to get to and from your destination.  We are interested in trying to go to the Mount Gay Rum Factory, but haven't gotten clear clarification if we will be allowed to do so by taxi or not.  Any help appreciated.  

Yes we were able to use him without any other testing then the Antigen test before we got on the ship. Yes we used him as a tour guide , we told him what we wanted to do and he made it happen. Try emailing him and tell him what you want to do. He was great to us

• Like 2

On 2/15/2022 at 10:56 AM, TexasHikers said:

How did you make your arrangements - email or calling?

Also, if for some reason we are not able to port, how do you cancel?

Try emailing him. We were lucky to have walked up to him at the port and told him what we wanted and he made it happen. We payed him at the end of the tour if you cant port you dont pay

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cruiselover48 said:

Yes we were able to use him without any other testing then the Antigen test before we got on the ship. Yes we used him as a tour guide , we told him what we wanted to do and he made it happen. Try emailing him and tell him what you want to do. He was great to us

Thank you so much for the info.  Any recommendations of what you did and enjoyed?

4 hours ago, like2cruise said:

Thank you so much for the info.  Any recommendations of what you did and enjoyed?

He took us on a tour and to the beach but the highlight was my fifteen year old granddaughters dream was to feed the monkeys and he made it happen. She turned around and said my life is complete. It was just the best. I am sure he would be able to take you where you would like to go. He was the best. Made a teen aged girls dream come true😪

• Like 3

On 2/25/2022 at 8:49 PM, cruiselover48 said:

He took us on a tour and to the beach but the highlight was my fifteen year old granddaughters dream was to feed the monkeys and he made it happen. She turned around and said my life is complete. It was just the best. I am sure he would be able to take you where you would like to go. He was the best. Made a teen aged girls dream come true😪

That is a phenomenal story and what a wonderful memory you shared!  Thanks for sharing with me!

• Like 1