Specialty Restaurants

artlee

We did the TA from Barcelona Nov/Dec 21.  We were in Penthouse suite and were able to get additional nights.  Our ship did not sail full, so I think there was availability for anyone.  Likely, in April, you will have a less than full ship, too.  You can sign up when you board for the first night (maybe 2nd night, also).  Then, I believe you have to check back in for availability every couple of days.  If you aren't able to get additional nights, please don't be discouraged.....We found that the Chef's selections in the main dining area were really appealing and suited us just fine!

I hope you have a wonderful, uneventful, and safe transit!  Ours was fabulous and our first on Regent, but it certainly won't be our last!

• Like 1

We did a ten night sailing on the Explorer in late January 2020 (pre Covid) in a Concierge suite and it was virtually impossible to get additional specialty dining.  We went by the desk every day, didn't mind sharing a table, didn't mind what time and we were still shut out.  I will depend on how full the ship is, but my suspicion is that the 'butler' suites are given priority.  BTW, we will also be on the Splendor TA in April, and as mentioned above the Compass Rose dining room is excellent.  

• Like 2