Is there anyone on the Legend right now?

Tammylyne

Can anyone tell me please who the piano player is? I know Dara left on the 23rd and so far I have not been able to find out who is replacing her. If you have any insight please let me know. Thank you so much in advance

Edited by Tammylyne

• Tammylyne changed the title to Is there anyone on the Legend right now?

Dara is back on the ship now. She was quarantined in Baltimore until the ship got back from the 10 day sailing. Shes not due to leave for Panorama until March.

Obviously things can change, but based on her Facebook story, she's back on Legend and ready to roll

Edited by pogoism9

33 minutes ago, pogoism9 said:

Dara is back on the ship now. She was quarantined in Baltimore until the ship got back from the 10 day sailing. Shes not due to leave for Panorama until March.

Obviously things can change, but based on her Facebook story, she's back on Legend and ready to roll

No Dara is heading for South Africa and won’t be on for the 29th sailing 😢 I spoke to her last week 

2 minutes ago, Tammylyne said:

No Dara is heading for South Africa and won’t be on for the 29th sailing 😢 I spoke to her last week 

Well, then clearly things have changed 😛  I do know in the last couple of days she posted some pictures and video from the ship, but anything is possible

On 1/24/2022 at 3:06 PM, Tammylyne said:

Yeah just spoke to her yesterday, shes finishing up this sailing and going home before heading to Panorama