Crystal Refugee needs your help

CwazeAndCwaze

34 minutes ago, SLSD said:

About ordering liquor for your suite.  In any suite, you are given the choice to order two bottles.  My husband's requests have been made ahead of time by our TA and have always been honored.  We have never used up any bottle as we tend not to drink (much) in our suite--but it is my understanding that the bottles would be replaced if requested.  My husband orders Elijah Craig bourbon and it has appeared.  Now, I don't this the SB offer would extend to something super expensive (like Rip Van Winkle bourbon which is hard to get anywhere) but within reason, SB will make every effort to fulfill your request.  

Right. You can get any premium or "top-shelf" liquor in your cabin. Definitely not a Rip van Winkle or a Louis XIII. 

Sometimes, the liquor you ordered has not arrived during the changeover. Just ask the room attendant. Also, if you see something else at the bar that you might like, ask to swap one of your bottles.