Panorama - Kid club questions

JustLikeHeave80

Wondering how kids camp is running with the covid restrictions!? Sailing on the Panorama with my vaccinated 6yo in April and she loooves the kids club. Are you limited to a certain amount if days/times? Are they doing night owls at all or the kids dinner on lido?

Oh also, have they stopped the Dr. Seuss activities…story time, parade and the dr.seuss brunch? 

Thank you and sorry for all the questions! 😂

• Like 1

I would be interested to know if anyone has any recent experience with the kids club on Panorama as well. We are sailing 2/19 with our 6yo & 8yo sons and they really enjoyed the kids club pre Covid. We are hoping that things are similar.

Its kind of odd/funny...over the years I have asked many kid club questions on a few different boards, and it is always lacking in responses...not sure why its so hush hush as I know people sail with kids...LOL.....

Best I can gather, there are normal kids club hours (an AM and a PM shift) there is NO night owls and all kids who attend must be vaccinated.  As best I can gather activities are mostly the same as pre-covid.