TUI Log In Issues

Posting on the off chance someone else has had similar issues

I know its a while away but booked on cruise/ stay in July and  no longer able to access my booking/flight extras etc which was able to before.I have no access to check in online or to select seats which we have already paid for..Initially it was a TUI flight both ways but recently amended to BA flight outbound and TUI flight inbound

Also when I log in to my Tui Account and view bookings it says no future bookings although it shows our Cruise we are booked on in 2023 but nothing for this year

I called TUI to query all of this but to be honest would have been as well talking to my living room wall

The adviser response was  “oh I dont know why that is”..”let me have a look”.....”no,cant access it either”...”you sure the cruise is not cancelled”.....”hold the line please”...and then “i,ll transfer you” ....which really meant, I,ve not got a clue or cant be bothered and goodbye and it was, as line dropped a few minutes later

Any ideas?

Edited by Jim The Scot

Just tried to check my bookings.

Prior to cancelling a cruise and rebooking a land-based holiday, everything (future and past) showed up. Now I can see nothing.

Trying the "extras" web link, just one of three bookings can be accessed.

Totally unimpressed. Web site asked me for feedback - I doubt anything will improve despite my scathing comments.

Edit: try this link: https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/your-account/managemybooking/login

Finally found my missing bookings  I think the issue is no TUI flights

Edited by idh2019

I have had this before several times - cannot access bookings - sometimes get webpage no longer available and other totally useless messages.

app often doesn’t work and the app cannot access cruise bookings.

usually works again after a few days.

the app and websites are very poor , often don’t work at all or do not show the correct information - and there is no support.

17 hours ago, idh2019 said:

Just tried to check my bookings.

Prior to cancelling a cruise and rebooking a land-based holiday, everything (future and past) showed up. Now I can see nothing.

Trying the "extras" web link, just one of three bookings can be accessed.

Totally unimpressed. Web site asked me for feedback - I doubt anything will improve despite my scathing comments.

Edit: try this link: https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/your-account/managemybooking/login

Finally found my missing bookings  I think the issue is no TUI flights

Try that link initially with no joy.

“Booking not  found”

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well,eventually got to the bottom of the issues we were having and two unhappy bunnies

Our inbound flight from Palma to Edinburgh has been cancelled,which in affect cancels our 11 night cruise and  stay 🤬

“Unfortunately, the return flight into Edinburgh has been cancelled so the 11 night Marella Discovery 2 Cruise and Stay cannot go ahead with these travel dates. Options include travel to and from Palma from Aberdeen but on a ten night stay, still outbound on 02 July. “

That option would require a nigh on 200 mile round trip so thats a no goer

Only other options are, 7 night cruise,7 night stay which obviously increases the price even with 10% rebooking incentive

Marella currently have a £300 discount code which is only £20 less than the 10% rebooking incentive based on price of our cancelled holiday

Cancel free of charge

This is the 3rd time we have moved this cruise so kinda destined it ain,t going to happen

6 minutes ago, Jim The Scot said:

Oh well,eventually got to the bottom of the issues we were having and two unhappy bunnies

Our inbound flight from Palma to Edinburgh has been cancelled,which in affect cancels our 11 night cruise and  stay 🤬

“Unfortunately, the return flight into Edinburgh has been cancelled so the 11 night Marella Discovery 2 Cruise and Stay cannot go ahead with these travel dates. Options include travel to and from Palma from Aberdeen but on a ten night stay, still outbound on 02 July. “

That option would require a nigh on 200 mile round trip so thats a no goer

Only other options are, 7 night cruise,7 night stay which obviously increases the price even with 10% rebooking incentive

Marella currently have a £300 discount code which is only £20 less than the 10% rebooking incentive based on price of our cancelled holiday

Cancel free of charge

This is the 3rd time we have moved this cruise so kinda destined it ain,t going to happen

Sorry to hear that Jim.

Tui really need to get there act together, the online booking system isn’t the best and trying to speak to them on the phone isn’t any better. We have been looking at a canaries cruise for a few days now and on tuesday the option to pick your cabin disappears, we had no joy yesterday so we have now booked a hotel in spain instead. They are throwing business away.🤷🏻‍♂️
keep well.😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brummijam said:

Sorry to hear that Jim.

Tui really need to get there act together, the online booking system isn’t the best and trying to speak to them on the phone isn’t any better. We have been looking at a canaries cruise for a few days now and on tuesday the option to pick your cabin disappears, we had no joy yesterday so we have now booked a hotel in spain instead. They are throwing business away.🤷🏻‍♂️
keep well.😉

Yep sorry Jim - that’s bad news.

Their websites are all over the place - really inconsistent and unreliable.

I wish they had one app to do everything instead of flights and cruises and hotels all on different sites and apps.

my 7 nights Croatia cruise  and 3 nights hotel are now the same price as 7 nights cruise and 7 nights stay due to a bigger discount being offered after I booked - I know at lot of companies do this but I hate it.

It’s a shame the booking and customer service is so poor compared to the service on board which I have found to be very good.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, paulatsea said:

It’s a shame the booking and customer service is so poor compared to the service on board which I have found to be very good

Exactly this, The reason that we persist with Marella is only because the staff on board are a massive part of us enjoying our cruises.

• Like 2

I haven't been able to directly log into my account since April last year. When I phoned them they said it was a known problem and that it would be fixed. Almost a year later it still doesn't work.

I use MyBooking instead.  

After being told on Friday that our only option for our cancelled 11 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh was a 10 night cruise and stay from  Aberdeen  I delved a bit deeper on Friday night  and actually found that Tui/Marella have a 10 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh(why was that not the option offered ?)

However the price is £500 more than we wer

Ignore previous post

After being told on Friday that our only option to our cancelled 11 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh was a 10 night cruise and stay from  Aberdeen so  I delved a bit deeper on Friday night  and actually found that Tui/Marella have a 10 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh(why was that not the option offered ?)

However the price  was £500 more than we were paying for our original cruise  for a DAY LESS.

Factoring in our 10% rebooking incentive it was still more expensive

Our TA bounced a couple of emails back and forth to Tui  commercial division and we were given further discounts we were happy with which took the price to below what our original cruise was costing so we booked it

Holiday  back on again and happy bunnies

Agree Brummijam/Paul regards the TUI website inconsistent ,unreliable and sometimes so slow I thought my internet was  back on dial -up.....I,ve never had  much of an issue  getting through to them on the phone but when you do thats when it becomes difficult.......trying to get the right info.The customer service isn,t great 

Ps

Something else I noticed over the weekend .If your on mixed flights  eg BA outbound and TUI inbound hold luggage is not included and charging £18 pp for 20kg...Also only  5kgs  hand luggage as opposed to 10kgs on Tui flights

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Ignore previous post

After being told on Friday that our only option to our cancelled 11 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh was a 10 night cruise and stay from  Aberdeen so  I delved a bit deeper on Friday night  and actually found that Tui/Marella have a 10 night cruise and stay from Edinburgh(why was that not the option offered ?)

However the price  was £500 more than we were paying for our original cruise  for a DAY LESS.

Factoring in our 10% rebooking incentive it was still more expensive

Our TA bounced a couple of emails back and forth to Tui  commercial division and we were given further discounts we were happy with which took the price to below what our original cruise was costing so we booked it

Holiday  back on again and happy bunnies

Agree Brummijam/Paul regards the TUI website inconsistent ,unreliable and sometimes so slow I thought my internet was  back on dial -up.....I,ve never had  much of an issue  getting through to them on the phone but when you do thats when it becomes difficult.......trying to get the right info.The customer service isn,t great 

Ps

Something else I noticed over the weekend .If your on mixed flights  eg BA outbound and TUI inbound hold luggage is not included and charging £18 pp for 20kg...Also only  5kgs  hand luggage as opposed to 10kgs on Tui flights

Glad it’s sorted Jim - this holiday business is becoming difficult and stressful !