anyone know where to find directions?

vacationminuskids

When you get into tampa follow the aquarium signs, lots of building construction going on near there,

Exit 44 or 45 from either northbound / southbound on the I-275 and follow the aquarium signs

I personally suggest doing the valet parking service for the extra few dollars...

Regular parking is $12.00 per day ( 84.00 for the week ) or for $ 94.00 they valet your car... and you just pull in front of the terminal.. You don't have to handle any luggage... I thought it was great !!!:)

All of these are great sources of info but probably none of them will factor in the massive amount of construction going on in the downtown area and in and around the I-275 and I-4 interchange. There are streets and exits that are temporarily closed, some that are new, and some that no longer exist. All I can tell you is when you get to Tampa, drive towards the tall buildings, and when you get near the tall buildings, follow the signs for the aquarium, as Mc'smom stated. Fortunately, the signage is very good once you are in downtown and there are a couple of diferrent ways to get to the port.

Archived