COVID testing at NY Terminal

kapeaccruiser

On 2/2/2022 at 9:27 AM, WYB! said:

A representative of eurofins performs the collection.

Remember to create a eurofins account and register your cell phone number with them so you get a text when your test results are ready, otherwise you will need to pay attention to the number you are assigned.

I have my Eurofins account and then have myself, wife, and son loaded as Members under My Account.  Each person has their own Cell phone loaded (as do I).   Do I need to have their cell phone # with their Member # or should I put my Cell # in each person???   

I do have the Bar Code printed for all 3 people.

Is the process on embarkation NCL tests and then they scan bar code and it sends each an email with results AND also records it on MY master Eurofins account?

Can a private pharmacy (Walgreens) load at test I do with them into Eurofins?

Thanks for any info you can give. 

You don't actually need that bar code.

All you need is your boarding ticket and ID. At registration they will give you a ticket with a number. About 8-10 minutes after the test your number will be called and displayed on one of several tv's in the hall. A txt will also go to the phone number that was associated to the registered Eurofins account.

Just a feeling, but I think you're going to disregard all of what I just wrote and watch the tv in the hall like a hawk.

Either way, after you get the notification you'll go to the table along with your ticket number and id. A person will attach a wristband to your wrist and you'll head on to checkin.

If also by chance you test positive, they will shout your number several times in the hall and look for you until they find you. 

Safe travels,

- WYB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

in oct for my bermuda trip the text message appeared well before the tv screen. you show the agent walking around your phone and you get the golden ticket. i'm so glad im' booked in march. shouldnt be any lines then. took almost 3 hours to get on the ship in october

• Like 1