Zip-lining (combined with cave tubing)

Alabama Alan

My 21 year old daughter and I will be in Belize and she has requested cave tubing with zip-lining if possible.  I see that combo offered by various vendors and am mostly looking at Cavetubing.com (Butt's Up) and cavetubing.bz  

Their prices are similar (.com is advertised $10 cheaper) but the provided lunch is a tamale vs the stewed chicken, rice, and beans of .bz

However, from the descriptions I'm assuming they use two different zipline courses since .bz has constructed on one their own property.

Does anyone have a comparison?  I realize it will be a more abbreviated tubing trip to include both but she has never done either and wants to experience both.

20 hours ago, Alabama Alan said:

My 21 year old daughter and I will be in Belize and she has requested cave tubing with zip-lining if possible.  I see that combo offered by various vendors and am mostly looking at Cavetubing.com (Butt's Up) and cavetubing.bz  

Their prices are similar (.com is advertised $10 cheaper) but the provided lunch is a tamale vs the stewed chicken, rice, and beans of .bz

However, from the descriptions I'm assuming they use two different zipline courses since .bz has constructed on one their own property.

Does anyone have a comparison?  I realize it will be a more abbreviated tubing trip to include both but she has never done either and wants to experience both.

I might also look up and ask King David Castillo which you can find by Googling King David Belize Tours. We’re going in March, I believe that’s an option you can do, and he’s great at communication, so you would be able to find out right away. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't compare the two, but we went cave tubing and zip lining with .bz a few years ago and they were great.  That lunch was really, really good.  We did the zip lining first and then went tubing.  I don't know how long a typical tubing trip would be, but we had a long time in the water and didn't feel shorted at all.  My teen boys loved both parts of the excursion (my super picky eater struggled with the lunch, but he survived--he ate once we got back on the ship).  My husband, the other teen, and I LOVED the lunch.

• Thanks 1