Friend's Voucher accepted here!!

Still looking for a $50 Friend's voucher.

I couldn't answer the last posters Superbowl question to win the voucher and my favorite hockey team didn't do so well last year, but I can answer questions about the aft cabins Radiance and Voyager Class ships!! Does that help?? :p

LisaGoeke, thats so nice. The "Friend's" coupon is in your first Crown and Anchor magazine that you receive when you have completed your first cruise and have registered as a crown and anchor member. In the magazine there will be a $50 voucher for you to put towards your next cruise, as well as one for "a friend". You probably only have one if you recently became a crown and anchor member. Hopefully, I explained this correctly. You also must book within the dates that are on the coupon. In my case, I booked on February 20th. I hope you have another cruise to look forward to again soon!! Have a super weekend! :p

sylvia_826@hotmail.com

Thanks for explaining that Sylvia! Unfortunately (or fortunately!) since I was cruising RCCL before I even turned 18, I became a C&A member at 18 years old which was, um, almost 21 years ago!! Sorry I can't help but I hope someone finds a coupon for you!

Archived