Transferring FCC to another passenger

sydbarrett

Has anyone tried to transfer FCC from one passenger to another? Just curious how long it took to hear a response from Celebrity. They said they would email to confirm approval or denial and it's been about a week. Not sure what the conditions of approval would be or how long it would take (asked Celebrity and they were no help, just told me I would hear back). Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, Algebralovr said:

Officially, the deadline to transfer a FCC from one passenger to another was Dec 17.  If this is a recently created FCC, you'll simply need to ask if they will make an exception to that deadline.

The transfer deadline was moved to March 31, 2022 which coincides with the current end date for CWC. FCC would need to be used by Dec 31, 2022 or a year from the original sail date, whichever is later just like normal FCC's would. 

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The transfer deadline was moved to March 31, 2022 which coincides with the current end date for CWC. FCC would need to be used by Dec 31, 2022 or a year from the original sail date, whichever is later just like normal FCC's would. 

Good to know!  Thanks!

8 hours ago, SusieV said:

Can you move part of an FCC rather than the full amount?

I'm not sure. I just checked the email they told me to send and I didn't have to reference an amount at all, just the certificate number. It is so hard getting any information from them, or even consistent information each call. It wouldn't hurt to try! I'm still waiting for the approval and it's been about a week.

Email celebrityrrs@celebrity.com and CelebrityRRS@celebritycruises.com (they gave me both addresses at different times so I assume one is wrong but I just emailed both) and make your request to transfer. Include your reservation number, your names, your husband's FCC certificate number and both of your dates of birth. I also included my captain's club number and phone number.