Favorite Princess Drink?

seachelt

I normally drink wine or a Bloody Mary but had to try a Dirty Banana after all the hype. I hate sweet drinks but OMG, it was so good - like a milkshake. I wouldn't order it everyday but one every other day or so is perfect. It was such a treat. Then order a light dinner. Or skip dessert and have a Dirty Banana after leaving the dining room. Yum! Now I feel like I need to try a Chairman of the Board but for some reason, it sounds like it's going to be too strong. I think I need to try the Isaac too because I grew up watching the Love Boat. Thanks for all the suggestions!

8 hours ago, coopco said:

I normally drink wine or a Bloody Mary but had to try a Dirty Banana after all the hype. I hate sweet drinks but OMG, it was so good - like a milkshake. I wouldn't order it everyday but one every other day or so is perfect. It was such a treat. Then order a light dinner. Or skip dessert and have a Dirty Banana after leaving the dining room. Yum! Now I feel like I need to try a Chairman of the Board but for some reason, it sounds like it's going to be too strong. I think I need to try the Isaac too because I grew up watching the Love Boat. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Same here.  I thought the Dirty Banana would have an artificial and too sweet taste....but it is delish!! And you're right...not an every day drink but nice for a treat!
Actually I usually skip dessert and have a cappuccino or a glass of port instead.

19 hours ago, Kineticoh20 said:

Toasted Almond Martini and Rasberry Crème Brûlée Martini

We have not been on Princess since they started offering drink package. We usually cruise Celebrity so are familiar with their drinks We have an April Princess cruise with the drink package so can’t wait to try their drinks

the raspberry Creem brûlée martini sounds delicious.