Two Rooms how to handle sign and sale cards

ksflann

I booked one room in my name and one room in my husbands name in order to get the best deals.  When we get on the ship my husband and myself will be in one room and my daughter and my mother in law in the other room.  

My question is will guest services give us additional keys to the rooms or how do we handle this.  We will all be on one credit card for the sign and sale account so that part doesn't matter.

Thanks for your help on this

Karen - Sailing in 18 days

We have booked cabins like you did.
Upon embarkation, go to Guest Services and tell the agent what you want done.  He/she will reprogram the mag strips on the Sail and Sign cards.  The transaction should take no more than five minutes.

Edited by stargate fan

On 2/6/2022 at 7:47 PM, ksflann said:

I booked one room in my name and one room in my husbands name in order to get the best deals.  When we get on the ship my husband and myself will be in one room and my daughter and my mother in law in the other room.  

My question is will guest services give us additional keys to the rooms or how do we handle this.  We will all be on one credit card for the sign and sale account so that part doesn't matter.

Thanks for your help on this

Karen - Sailing in 18 days

We did the same, was wondering how this would work as well. Thanks for asking!

Our rooms are adjoining with a parent and a kid in each room. I did this for value and the fact that I wanted to get the drink package for me.  The hubby doesn't drink so it doesn't make sense to purchase it for both if we are in the same room.  Will that make a difference if I switch him to my room once we board? Technically we can all get in and out of the room the adjoining door is open but it would be easier for everyone to have the right keys.