B2B Different Cabin question

cruisingberger

Hi All,

DH and I are on Panorama B2B Saturday. We were not able to get the same cabin the second week. I will ask guest services when I get on board if there is any way there may have been a cancellation of the cabin for the second week, but if not, will we get any help moving luggage to the other cabin, or will we be on our own?

Thanks in advance!

33 minutes ago, cruisingberger said:

Hi All,

DH and I are on Panorama B2B Saturday. We were not able to get the same cabin the second week. I will ask guest services when I get on board if there is any way there may have been a cancellation of the cabin for the second week, but if not, will we get any help moving luggage to the other cabin, or will we be on our own?

Thanks in advance!

The cabin stewards take care of moving your luggage. 

All you do is pack up your suitcases. The steward moves them to your new cabin while you are sitting in the MDR doing your room key exchange and going to Customs. One or two mimosas later you're welcome to unpack (if Plat/Dia) or you can wait until 1:30p when everyone gets access.

A bit bigger pain than maintaining same cabin but not really a big deal.

• Like 1

We did our first B2B in September and we also had to change cabins.  We had everything from our room packed in our suitcases except for what was hanging in our closet and by the time we got through customs and back on, we were able to go to our new cabin and everything was there for us to unpack again.  Double check with your room steward and we made sure to tip them both (our old one and our new one).