September 13, 2022 Alaska cruise not on website. One PVP says full other says available. What would you think?

MrMarc

I have a cruise booked for September 13, 2022.  As of today it is no longer available to book anywhere, but my PVP says he can still book it.  Someone else said their PVP said it was sold out.  If it is sold out, it is the only cruise for the entire 2022 season that is sold out. I have also seen the rumor that Spirit is going to substitute for Freedom.  But  I am worried that as the last cruise of the season, it could be canceled to provide more time to move the ship to a new port.  Anyone have any ideas or information?

1 hour ago, lennythenose said:

I could see them blocking bookings if they are about to announce a ship change until the reassignments are done. 

Thanks.  But this is the only cruise that has disappeared.  All of the other Alaska cruises are available with all cabin types available.  There is not a single cruise that has any cabin type sold out for the entire Alaska season, except this one.