Solos, any activities for solos

scorpio123456

No , you can share a table with other solos or couples .

For a short time, solos had to eat alone ( in November yes but in December not anymore).

If you want ,  you can join other Solos who meet before  dinner for drinks and then eat together .

Time and place should be in the daily schedule.you receive in your room.

Don’t worry, Azamara takes good care of solos.

I have done many Transatlantics as a solo, it is very easy to meet people if you participate in the activities ( trivia,games, excursions).

I have done  the Spain intensive cruise last November and was very happy with Azamara excursions. It is a very nice cruise if you want to see historical and modern Spain.

Try to stay a few days in Barcelona, it is a fantastic city for food and fun ..

Micheline

• Like 1

I’ve done 5 Azamara cruises solo and have never felt lonely.  There’s always a singles/solos meet-up and there’s been a hosted solos dinner on some cruises. There was no shared or solos table on my Dec. ‘21 cruise due to Covid protocols, but tables in Discoveries dining room and Windows buffet are close enough to chat with people nearby.  After meeting people on excursions, we planned for that at meals and even shared a table at breakfast in Windows (don’t tell!). 
You will also want to sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet & Greet and the roll call for your cruise,  so that there will be familiar names even before you board.
I have 5 more cruises booked, which is a pretty good testament to how solos are treated by Azamara!

You’ll love it!

Melissa