Any 5 and under cruisers?

ChickonRules

We booked the same day I read the news. Our son is almost 3. We haven’t taken any vacations the last year due to masking requirements for 2 year olds. I’ve seen and read too many horror stories of families being kicked off of a plane because a 2 year old wouldn’t keep a mask on. We picked a port we could drive to and I’m happy to say that we are finally cruising again in 41 days. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

All I can say is I bet some of the crew will be happy to have little smiling faces on board.

some children are even better behaved than some adults.  Crew loves to see kids especially if they have some of their own back home.  

Hopefully NCL will require masks for ALL unvaxxed passengers like Royal. Don’t need smiling faces. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

Most children are better behaved than some adults.

OMG YES YES YES

and that includes some on C C boards too.  Over on X boards I made a simple comment and got flamed on the subject of Gender and titles.   Oh well.   Some people are very brave with comments from a keyboard.

But getting back to kids, they are innocent and cute to watch.   I never had any kids but I like watching them and especially babies around 6 months as they learn to sit up and crawl.  I also wonder what their little brains are thinking as they look around.   so cute

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Hopefully NCL will require masks for ALL unvaxxed passengers like Royal. Don’t need smiling faces. 

ya had to bring it back to masks.  I was merely talking about having kids on board and how the crew would be happy.

Was not talking about masks and your comment was not needed either.    leave the kiddies alone.

• Like 4

On 2/14/2022 at 10:51 PM, BirdTravels said:

I am sooooo disappointed that you made such a comment.

That was not kind.

Smiling faces are what the world needs now.😊

• Like 1