Seashore gym question

heidikay

Are there spin bikes in the gym?  I was recently on a carnival cruise and they had them but they were in a special room and only used during classes.  I would bring my spin shoes if they were for everyday use in the Seashore gym.  I will pre download spin classes on my Peloton app and bring them with me.  I don't think I'll be taking anymore classes for a fee because they weren't very good on Carnival.   If anyone has had experience with the fitness classes, I would be interested in your experience.

On 2/15/2022 at 4:07 PM, heidikay said:

Are there spin bikes in the gym?  I was recently on a carnival cruise and they had them but they were in a special room and only used during classes.  I would bring my spin shoes if they were for everyday use in the Seashore gym.  I will pre download spin classes on my Peloton app and bring them with me.  I don't think I'll be taking anymore classes for a fee because they weren't very good on Carnival.   If anyone has had experience with the fitness classes, I would be interested in your experience.

We were aboard last week.  Gym is fantastic.  Treadmills, bikes, stairmasters, free weights, and individual muscle stations.  I think there were three spin bikes available, plus sign-up sheets for classes.  Have a great cruise.  

On 2/16/2022 at 6:32 PM, NYHartChapp said:

We were aboard last week.  Gym is fantastic.  Treadmills, bikes, stairmasters, free weights, and individual muscle stations.  I think there were three spin bikes available, plus sign-up sheets for classes.  Have a great cruise.  

Do you have to wear a mask in the gym?

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Mask Choices ~

Depending on meeting 'compliance standards' or 'effective safety protocols' IMO.

Face Mask - Cloth, Layered, Designer, Sports LOGO etc. (looks good)

ASTM F3502-21 Barrier Face Covering

Surgical Mask

N95 Respirator

KN95 Respirator MIC Standards

32 minutes ago, JAGR said:

What's a gym? 😊😷

John, long ago in a galaxy far away (from the YC sundeck, top sail lounge and restaurant)....

41 minutes ago, At Sea At Peace said:

John, long ago in a galaxy far away (from the YC sundeck, top sail lounge and restaurant)....

WOW!  Must be down in deep bowels of the ship.  Maybe as far below as the Sports Bar or the Champagne bar, even!

8 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

No.  Only coming and going to the gym.  The only issue I have is that the Aurea Spa (adjacent to the gym) doesn’t open until 9:00 am.  I’d have liked to workout early, have a sauna and shower and go up to to the pool for outdoor breakfast.  I know, I know first world problems.