The Window Cave Adventure in Puerto Rico for Royal Carribean

BeccSudd

Does anyone know why the hike and cave exploration excursion for Royal Caribbean in San Juan has a weight requirement?  The age requirement is 6 years old to 99 years old, and you have to be between 80 and 280 pounds. Our 6 year old is an active normal sized kid at 45 pounds who regularly hikes mountain trails and would love this excursion, but it won't let me sign her up due to her weight.  I'm just curious to know the reason for the weight requirement and if anyone knows if they might bend the rules if we get there and want to join and could just sign up at the location.

18 hours ago, BeccSudd said:

Does anyone know why the hike and cave exploration excursion for Royal Caribbean in San Juan has a weight requirement?  The age requirement is 6 years old to 99 years old, and you have to be between 80 and 280 pounds. Our 6 year old is an active normal sized kid at 45 pounds who regularly hikes mountain trails and would love this excursion, but it won't let me sign her up due to her weight.  I'm just curious to know the reason for the weight requirement and if anyone knows if they might bend the rules if we get there and want to join and could just sign up at the location.

Can you book it with the vendor directly.  Sometimes the vendor rules are different from the ship rules.  Also, contact the vendor directly to ask them why the ship has that limitation.

DON

• Like 1