Grenada free for tourists?

Bavarian Cruiser

I just get this info from tour operator in Grenada :

Good to hear from you, and thank you for the quick response. Here is some interesting; news from the local government within the last 24 hours. For all tourists, whether you enter by sea or air, you are free to walk around and experience our attractions sites. So if your clients want to go to BBC beach instead of Grand anse we can do that for you. The final point at the waterfalls and grand e'tang there is an entrance fee of 5 USD per person. Once again, I hope this information is helpful.

anyone can confirm?

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 11:04 AM, Bavarian Cruiser said:

I just get this info from tour operator in Grenada :

Good to hear from you, and thank you for the quick response. Here is some interesting; news from the local government within the last 24 hours. For all tourists, whether you enter by sea or air, you are free to walk around and experience our attractions sites. So if your clients want to go to BBC beach instead of Grand anse we can do that for you. The final point at the waterfalls and grand e'tang there is an entrance fee of 5 USD per person. Once again, I hope this information is helpful.

anyone can confirm?

Yes. We were just there. We took the water taxi to Grand Anse. The water taxi is faster and cheaper than using a road taxi. It was a fun day.