Saved Favorites gone from HAL bookings?

strickerj

I recall in your booking itinerary, there used to be a place you could save shore excursions, drink/internet packages, and other activities and gifts to favorites. The page seems to be gone now, and I no longer see the option to save excursions/gifts/etc. Anyone know what happened to that?

I can still save favorite cruises, but in a possibly unrelated issue, these don't sync across devices even though I'm logged in.

2 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

They disappeared a few weeks ago when there was a site “upgrade”.  Not a smart move.

Oh, that's a bummer! I liked having that, but it would disappear for a few days after I made a change to my booking, so I thought it was just that until it didn't reappear after 2 weeks.

The made a few more unimprovements  to the site as well.  On the itinerary page they used to list flights made through Flight Ease, hotels, and transfers.  Those are all gone.  Now you just guess if you have them.   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dfish said:

The made a few more unimprovements  to the site as well.  On the itinerary page they used to list flights made through Flight Ease, hotels, and transfers.  Those are all gone.  Now you just guess if you have them.   

Now that you mention it, Flight ease used to not work at all on my booking, and now it does. So, I guess that's something...

33 minutes ago, dfish said:

Wow, mine aren't unless they have been restored since this morning.  Just checked and no, they aren't there.

Ok, so I went and looked at a fresh itinerary and it is not there.  It is on the one I printed out last but not now.  Well that is no good.  

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

Ok, so I went and looked at a fresh itinerary and it is not there.  It is on the one I printed out last but not now.  Well that is no good.  

Not good at all.   You have to go into Flight Ease to find your flight information.   If you book a hotel through HAL on the page for City Stays it will tell you that you booked one, but not which one if there is a choice.  Why they would do this is beyond me.