Any Canadian Cruisers Here?

Luv2Cruze4

Hi!

Sailing for the first time since the pandemic. 
Our plan is to drive over the border to NY state and catch a flight to Tampa. My question is this; since we are flying in same day as the cruise we are getting a rapid antigen test from our pharmacy done the day prior (I read that Carnival will accept that). I am hoping that that is the same kind of test the US land border will accept as well. I can only find requirements for air passengers . Anyone with experience with this?

thx!

Hi,

We cruise last november and january. Carnival ask for a certificate with the result of your test, adress, passeport number.... We do test with Switch Health. You have the antigen or PCR(LA AN). We purchase our test on the website, you created a account and when you are ready to made the test, you connect on you're account and wait for the medical profesionnel to connect and made the test with you on Zoom. you upload the result on your account and wait 10 min for the certificat.

• Like 1

You've already gotten your answers, but just wanted to let you know there is a Canadian section on the boards.  There is tons of great information there too, especially with all the ever changing rules that aren't always clear.  

• Like 2