P&O asking for Health Declaration Email

CRUISENSNOOZE

Hi All

Getting very stressed!

P&O has sent us a Terminal Checklist for our next cruise. There are 6 tick boxes to check you have all your paperwork for boarding. We are sailing to Spain and Portugal mainland.

Question 2 say " Health Declaration confirmation email"............what is this?

Does anyone have a link to this? I tried searching on the P&O site but drew a blank.

Can do all the other check boxes but not 2.  Thanks for any help.

Regards Chris

9 days before my cruise they sent an email - you have to login and then can complete

All guests are required to complete a Health Declaration between one and three days before your cruise via My P&O Cruises, and present this at the terminal (this can be printed or via your mobile). It's quick and easy to complete and asks a few simple questions such as, 'have you shown symptoms of Covid-19 during the last 14 days?'. You must complete this for all under 18s travelling with you.

The questionnaire is now available to complete and will close at midnight the day before you board.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, johnnylikely said:

9 days before my cruise they sent an email - you have to login and then can complete

All guests are required to complete a Health Declaration between one and three days before your cruise via My P&O Cruises, and present this at the terminal (this can be printed or via your mobile). It's quick and easy to complete and asks a few simple questions such as, 'have you shown symptoms of Covid-19 during the last 14 days?'. You must complete this for all under 18s travelling with you.

The questionnaire is now available to complete and will close at midnight the day before you board.

I’m on board the Iona now and they never asked for it and asked all of the same questions from an iPad type device at the terminal prior to check in. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, devonuk said:

I’m on board the Iona now and they never asked for it and asked all of the same questions from an iPad type device at the terminal prior to check in. 

Same happened to me on Iona last year - I didn’t get any link to the health declaration form. Did at check in like you.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CRUISENSNOOZE said:

Hi All

Getting very stressed!

P&O has sent us a Terminal Checklist for our next cruise. There are 6 tick boxes to check you have all your paperwork for boarding. We are sailing to Spain and Portugal mainland.

Question 2 say " Health Declaration confirmation email"............what is this?

Does anyone have a link to this? I tried searching on the P&O site but drew a blank.

Can do all the other check boxes but not 2.  Thanks for any help.

Regards Chris

Hi Chris 

it’s available via mypocruise 72 hours before you depart… it’s a simple form which they then send you an email confirm allnok which I printed off and took with me . That said they give you the exact same form at the airport(paper and shared pens!) to complete again which they collect and glanced at !

hope this helps … don’t stress it will all be worth it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CRUISENSNOOZE said:

Thank you all for your replies. If they told us it would arrive 72 hours before, I think it would save a lot of people worried about boarding.

Regards Chris...and a happy hubby who is stressed because I am!!

If your visiting Fjords Norway requires all visitors to fill out Health Declaration 72 hrs before entering country so could be the answer.

• Like 1

Just be super careful when filling in your health declaration as if you accidently say yes to any of the questions you will get an email to say you can't go on your cruise and will be automatically be given FCC, no opportunity to reinput your answers (not me but I know of someone who did this)