Airfare Sale?

Schnauzerguy

I re-fared my two European cruises for this June on February 19 and today I checked my air reservations and low and behold a $200 per person air fare sale was showing up and I was able to save some money even though I had to change my outbound flight.  My daughter who is also on the cruise but had not yet processed her re-fare checked her air and no sale showed up.  Does anyone else have a similar experience or know what might be happening here?

I was looking this morning as well, contemplating booking a TA from Copenhagen in Sept. I checked the flights for business class . Logged off. Thought some more. Went back and checked again, and lo, $200 off. I booked. I'll discuss with my PVP on Tuesday when she gets back to the office. 

2 minutes ago, judithzuz said:

I was looking this morning as well, contemplating booking a TA from Copenhagen in Sept. I checked the flights for business class . Logged off. Thought some more. Went back and checked again, and lo, $200 off. I booked. I'll discuss with my PVP on Tuesday when she gets back to the office. 

Just checked again and the prices went back up. Crazy.

I had that also happen to us right after our original flight times got changed and cancelled.  When I first went in to book the prices were way off (best times were the least expensive and vice versa).  I went ahead and rebooked my flights on cruise personalizer and got the lower price.  Probably within an hour or so when Princess updated the system, same flights were like $200 or so more pp.  Was glad I went ahead and re-booked when I did, sometimes it's just the timing of things, lol.  

• Haha 1

My daughter just did the same re-fare as I did and now her flights are showing up with the $200 fare sale banner on the choose flights page. You apparently need to go all the way to choose flights or choose new flights to see the banner and the flight costs are literally lined through and replaced with an amount 200 less.

Edited by Schnauzerguy