Speciality Dining Contact

andy2032

Does anyone know of an email address or phone number to call for specialty dining on the Sun? We made reservations for Cagney and now the itinerary has changed and we will be on a tour at the time I have reservations. We are celebrating a birthday and engagement. I’ve  called Ncl and was told the time can’t be changed cause there are no tables available for 6 people. I was told to check once I got on board but I’d like to do it now if possible. Anyone have any suggestions to fix my problem? Thank you in advance. 

Edited by andy2032

• andy2032 changed the title to Speciality Dining Contact
52 minutes ago, andy2032 said:

Does anyone know of an email address or phone number to call for specialty dining on the Sun? We made reservations for Cagney and now the itinerary has changed and we will be on a tour at the time I have reservations. We are celebrating a birthday and engagement. I’ve  called Ncl and was told the time can’t be changed cause there are no tables available for 6 people. I was told to check once I got on board but I’d like to do it now if possible. Anyone have any suggestions to fix my problem? Thank you in advance. 

You were given the correct information.  If you are in a Suite, the concierge can take care of that for you when you embark.  Hopefully, you will have no difficulties once onboard!

3 hours ago, andy2032 said:

As soon as you board, go to the restaurant reservations station and make the change. Tables are held for onboard booking. But larger tables go fast.