Cruising with older kids

spider33565

Saling on Inspiration 3/18/16, 5-day. This is my third cruise, but first time w/the kids, 14, 20 & 21. When I booked I was put into the same room with my 14yr old, and my significant other was put in with my 20yr old. The eldest got his own room with his finance. Does anyone know if it's going to be a problem when we get on ship and the 14 & 20yr end up bunking?

you are right, once you get on the ship they really don't care where you are sleeping, we always switch peoples rooms, but you may want to have your TA check because Carnival has a minimum age limit and i think it is, one person in the room has to be atleast 25, Carnival may catch that and you may have to switch it around again on the tickets.

Thje

you are right, once you get on the ship they really don't care where you are sleeping, we always switch peoples rooms, but you may want to have your TA check because Carnival has a minimum age limit and i think it is, one person in the room has to be atleast 25, Carnival may catch that and you may have to switch it around again on the tickets.

Thje

If you're under 21, someone in the room has to be 25 or older. If everybody's 21, no problems.

Archived