Edge - Single day pass for 2 people - Thermal Suite

MarKay525

Hi - I've done a Search and read several threads, but still unclear on how the the single day pass works.

I want one day passes to allow 2 people to access the Thermal suite at the same time on a port day. I made a reservation, but can't get the same time for both of us. The reservations are in 15 minute increments. (10:30 am & 10:45 am - crowd control?)

If I understanding the pass concept correctly - the actual reservation time has no meaning, just the day/date.

And we can go to the Thermal suite together at whatever time we want, and stay as long as we want. In addition, we can leave the Thermal suite area and come back later on the same day.

Is this the way it works?

Also - despite the description, I read the Edge Thermal Suite has no water feature - pool, hot tub, etc. Is this correct?

We've got OBC to use, but I want to understand what we are getting.

Thanks so much - Kay

P.S. What does one wear to a Thermal suite without a water feature? I see photos of people in white robes - what's under the robe?

In my experience on the Edge this February, I found that you can arrive at any time and stay as long as you'd like. (The reservation time doesn't mean anything.) I'm not as certain about being able to return more than once on a single day, so I will allow another poster to address that. 

There is no feature, such as a pool or hot tub. 

Underneath the bathrobes (provided in the changing rooms), people typically wear swimwear. For me, that meant a one-piece bathing suit. My hubby wore swim shorts and a swim cover shirt. Do wear something! 🙂

Edited by lalauren
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lalauren said:

In my experience on the Edge this February, I found that you can arrive at any time and stay as long as you'd like. (The reservation time doesn't mean anything.) I'm not as certain about being able to return more than once on a single day, so I will allow another poster to address that

A day pass does allow multiple entries into the Thermal suite for the whole day of your pass.

4 hours ago, lalauren said:

In my experience on the Edge this February, I found that you can arrive at any time and stay as long as you'd like. (The reservation time doesn't mean anything.) I'm not as certain about being able to return more than once on a single day, so I will allow another poster to address that. 

There is no feature, such as a pool or hot tub. 

Underneath the bathrobes (provided in the changing rooms), people typically wear swimwear. For me, that meant a one-piece bathing suit. My hubby wore swim shorts and a swim cover shirt. Do wear something! 🙂

Thanks - I had planned on wearing something, just not sure what it was supposed to be! We're not pool people, so I rarely put on my swim suit on a cruise.

You have in and out access all day. Some wear the spa robes, some swimsuits because there are rooms where you can get wet, and some will be in workout clothes. On Edge everything is co-ed if that makes a difference in deciding what you are comfortable in.

Edited by paulh84

4 minutes ago, MarKay525 said:

Workout clothes - those I wear! Thanks.

No sneakers please. Workout clothes really,really isn't the appropriate type of clothes to wear in a steam room or sauna. It really should only be a bathing suit. And please NEVER underwear.